A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pearce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pearce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pearce, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearce graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pearce has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Bradley Pearce DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Pearce practice?
- Dr. Scott Pearce has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pearce practices Anesthesiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Anesthesiologists.