Dr. Scott Pello MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mount Laurel, NJ

4.8

March 2nd, 2017
Most compassionate and helpful Doc!
Dr. Pello is amazing! He made me feel comfortable from the moment I met him. He is kind and knew immediately what was going on with me. After 2 visits I no longer have any pain! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a doc with great bedside manner and skill.

May 17th, 2016
So Grateful
Dr. Pello is amazing! After almost two years in and out of the ER, seeing specialists and $1,000's later, he has given me a diagnosis. He listens and does process of elimination. The staff is very pleasant and I would recommend his office to anyone.

October 26th, 2015
Great Doc! Knowledgeable and compassionate!

August 18th, 2015
Amazing doctor, incredible care
Dr. Pello has been a huge help in my care. I have seen plenty of doctors during the time I have been dealing with chronic pain due to my back issues. Most doctors approach your care with skepticism or are just glued to their computer screen while you basically talk to the side of their head. Dr. Pello immediately puts you at ease with his genuine care for you as a person, then as a patient. He has a great sense of humor and takes the time to hear you out. You leave the office knowing that you just made leaps and bounds in your recovery. He makes sure that you are comfortable with what steps you will be taking. When I left his office for the first time I felt that I had just gotten a huge weight taken off my shoulders. I had finally found a doctor who wanted me to feel better, and get better. It wasn't some short term, "Lets throw some meds at the situation" visit. He attacked my pain from numerous angles. And has been there for me every step of the way during my treatment.

August 3rd, 2013
Caring guy
Dr Pello is a very caring and intelligent physician. I saw him late on a Friday and he was very attentive to my pain concerns regarding my migraines. All the assistants in this office are compassionate and everytime I see dr Pello while I'm waiting he stops to ask me how I am doing. I love this whole practice and would recommend anyone with pain to go see them. My migraines have been much better lately and I have this office to thank for it.

April 21st, 2008
he is a good and caring doctor