Learn more about Dr. Scott Perrapato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Perrapato is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perrapato
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Perrapato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrapato graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Perrapato has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott D Perrapato DO is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott D. Perrapato practice?
- Dr. Scott Perrapato has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Perrapato practices Urology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Urologists.