Dr. Scott Peterson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
Approach with caution
He is known throughout the medical field as bad news

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Peterson was my husband and my doctor from 1991 to 2009 when we moved from Santa Rosa. We loved his attitude and caring manner. It is so hard to replace a wonderful doctor like Scott Peterson.

April 17th, 2014
Dr. Peterson is a very knowledgeable,caring physician, who has treated me for over twenty years. He's always provided me with accurate diagnoses and excellent medical treatment, such as when I had Graves Disease. He was extremely compassionate and knowledgeable through it all. Other patients I have known, who reside in Oakmont, have highly recommended Dr. Peterson, due to his excellent bedside manner and his compassion for patients. Dr. Peterson is a great listener and offers solutions when possible. Dr. Peterson is a very serious physician who takes time with every patient. Many patients have told me how much they like and respect him. One patient stated, "Oh, you have Dr. Peterson! Then you're in good hands." Another patient stated, "I had Dr. Peterson...I liked him. All of these patients found him to be extremely knowledgeable and amiable. I highly recommend Dr. Peterson!!!

April 10th, 2013
Why is this man treating senior citizens?????
It's hard to describe what a bad experience my family had with this doctor during my mom's 2 month decline and death. He never once called our family to see how she was doing, he ordered hospice without even having seen her for the past month, and the worst part is that after she died and my father went in for his first appointment with the doctor since my mother's death, the doctor did not even mention my mother or express condolences. My parents have been this man's patients for many (over 10) years and were treated like they didn't exist. My advice would be to choose another doctor!

October 31st, 2012
Darlene Charles
Thank you Dr Peterson for the excellent care you have given me and my husband! We moved to Santa Rosa in need of finding a great doctor and we found you!

September 27th, 2012
I just love and respect this doctor. He cares so much about his patients. I usually would ask him about my family members about their physical ailments and he gives time on his busy schedule to give me all the answers. I really would highly recommend him and he is very knowledgeable about almost everything.

July 1st, 2011
Misdiagnosed a simple skin problem, which caused increased discomfort and exacerbation of the problem. Diagnosed an obvious fungus as a bunion problem, and treated it as a bunion/pressure issue. Unbelievable.

August 6th, 2010
HORRIBLE
He does not care about anything but money. I would avoid him like the plague!

October 17th, 2008
Great Doc!
Will listen to what you have, and offer solutions. Not alot of fluff, just great work. Perfect!!!

August 17th, 2014