A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Petty is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Petty, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Petty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pocatello Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Petty MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Petty practice?
- Dr. Scott Petty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Petty practices Neurology near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Neurologists.