Learn more about Dr. Scott Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pfeffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pfeffer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pfeffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pfeffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hal Pfeffer DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Scott Pfeffer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pfeffer practices Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Levittown, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.