Learn more about Dr. Scott Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pfeffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pfeffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Pfeffer practice?
Dr. Scott Pfeffer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Surgeons.