A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pfeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pfeffer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfeffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Pfeffer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Hal Pfeffer DO is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott H. Pfeffer practice?
- Dr. Scott Pfeffer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pfeffer practices Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.