Learn more about Dr. Scott Pharr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pharr, Otolaryngologist, Clinical & Laboratory Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pharr
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pharr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pharr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pharr graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Pharr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Yorke Pharr MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Y. Pharr practice?
- Dr. Scott Pharr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pharr practices Otolaryngology near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Otolaryngologists.