Learn more about Dr. Scott Pharr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pharr, Otolaryngologist, Clinical & Laboratory Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pharr
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pharr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pharr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pharr graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Pharr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Yorke Pharr MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Y. Pharr practice?
- Dr. Scott Pharr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pharr practices Otolaryngology near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Otolaryngologists.