A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Philipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Philipp is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Philipp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Philipp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Philipp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipp graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Philipp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- University Physicians Surgery Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Reynold Philipp MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Philipp practice?
- Dr. Scott Philipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Philipp practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.