A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Philipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Philipp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Philipp graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Philipp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- University Physicians Surgery Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Reynold Philipp MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Philipp practice?
- Dr. Scott Philipp has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Philipp practices Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.