Dr. Scott Pierce MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 9th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce's for 30 some years. I am always enchanted to see the photos that grace the walls...of newborn babies that Dr. Pierce has helped into the world...what a wonderful tribute to a fine Doctor. The staff are as warm and attentive as can be, and they respond promptly to any request that is made.

October 30th, 2016
Best Dr. Ever
Best Doctor Ever!! Dr Pierce has been my doctor for over 30 years and I just love him! He is caring, compassionate, professional, and honest. His staff is also terrific -- I would never go anywhere else!!

October 18th, 2016
Great Doctor! very trustworthy and reliable
Dr. Pierce is a great doctor and really cares for his patients. He is caring, patient, understanding and always available to his patience in a time of emergency. I am very fortunate to have such a great doctor who helped me deliver a happy, healthy, beautiful little girl.

September 28th, 2016
Best Dr. Ever!
My mom has been his patient for over 20 yrs. And now I was under his care while pregnant. Two times I was in the ER. The first at 3 am, when I got there he was there ready to go. With his staff informed that I was coming and what was happening. The second time, he took me in a wheel chair to ER from his clinic himself . By far the best doctor out there. He cares for his patients like family. And to top it off, he responds to texts and email immediately. He facetimes after surgery to make sure all is fine, once you are home. Love him and all his staff !!

September 16th, 2016
patient
I have gone to Dr. Pierce for 19 years. He is one of a kind. He has taken good care of me and has shown in interest in who I am not just as a patient. His staff has all been with him as long as I have which speaks volumes of who is as a doctor and a person.

August 31st, 2016
Dr. Pierce is awesome!
I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce's for nearly 30 years. I would not trade him for any doctor in the world. Dr. Pierce is a patient advocate and makes sure you are taken care of every step of way. I will never forget the time I spent over 3 hours in another hospital waiting in the ER in so much pain I couldn't move. My best friend was with me (she also sees Dr. Pierce) and out of desperation she called Dr. Pierce to ask what we should do. Once Dr. Pierce asked all the right questions to determine if it was safe to move me, he advised us to go to Gottlieb. He had his nurse waiting for me with a wheelchair, looked at me, determined it was not gynocological and immediately got me in to see a surgeon. In less time then I spent waiting at the other hospital, the staff at Gottlieb had me prepped and wheeled in for an emergeny appendectomy. Who knows what could have happened had Dr. Pierce not stepped up to plate. I have had 2 successful pregnancies and my share of 'issues'. I am always confident that Dr. Pierce has my best interest at heart. Now that my daughter is also old enough to have her own gynocologist, she also sees Dr. Pierce. Would I trust my daughter's health to just anyone?

August 29th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
I have been going to Dr. Pierce for over 30 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, truly cares about his patients, and is always available no matter what time of day! He's tops in my book! :)

August 24th, 2016
Efficient and best care
If you are under Dr. Pierce's care, be assured that you will be well taken care of. He will make sure that your delivery will be safe and as tolerable as possible. His staff are friendly and professional.

August 24th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Pierce is an amazing doctor. He takes time for all his patients, he is always available to them and will go above and beyond to do the best for them. His staff is knowledgeable and caring. I have been his patient for 5 years and highly recommend him.

August 23rd, 2016
I have been going to him for over 12 years. Very patient and thorough. Great staff. He answers emails which is very helpful. He and his staff really care about their patients.

August 23rd, 2016
Great service
Dr Pierce was very attentive so was it the staff they provided all the information that I needed for my appointment and called me quickly with myresults

August 22nd, 2016
A role model for all doctors
I have been going to see Dr. Pierce with two of my sisters for over 20 years. He delivered my two beautiful children and my five nieces and nephews, and I would recommend Dr. Pierce and his staff to every woman I know. Dr. Pierce's expertise is unparalleled, but it's his caring for the health of his patients that makes him so incredible. He's truly a role model for all doctors.