Dr. Scott Pierce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Pierce?

Best OB/GYN doc

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Pierce delivered 7 of my 8 children and the reason he didn't deliver 1 of them is because at the time he had a partner Dr. Plides who at 8 1/2 months pregnant told me that since baby #2 was c-section (10lbs 4ozs), he would be doing a c-section with baby #3 and Dr. Pierce might not be there to deliver even though Dr. Pierce said I was going to deliver vback with #3. I panicked and left Dr. Pierce only to have the worst delivery at Evanston Hospital. After delivery, which was vback, I called Dr. Pierce from my postpartum room crying and all he could say was, see you in 2 weeks for your checkup. I did seem him 2 weeks later and the rest is history!! I had 5 more babies for Dr. Pierce to deliver and if I could've there would have been more!!! Dr. Pierce might seem harsh and cold at times but when you are dealing with lives, you want a doctor that is decisive and direct and on top of things, this is Dr. Pierce!!! I am not sure if I still hold the record but 7 babies nowadays, I might still be!

Best Doctor

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Both him and his staff are wonderful. I've been going to him for many years. And I can't say enough great things.You would be very lucky if he took you on as a new patient.

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 18th, 2016

Dr Pierce and his staff are great. They are attentive and knowledgeable. So glad I have a great doctor that I'm comfortable with!

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce's for 30 some years. I am always enchanted to see the photos that grace the walls...of newborn babies that Dr. Pierce has helped into the world...what a wonderful tribute to a fine Doctor. The staff are as warm and attentive as can be, and they respond promptly to any request that is made.

Best Dr. Ever

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Best Doctor Ever!! Dr Pierce has been my doctor for over 30 years and I just love him! He is caring, compassionate, professional, and honest. His staff is also terrific -- I would never go anywhere else! !

Great Doctor! very trustworthy and reliable

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr. Pierce is a great doctor and really cares for his patients. He is caring, patient, understanding and always available to his patience in a time of emergency. I am very fortunate to have such a great doctor who helped me deliver a happy, healthy, beautiful little girl.

Best Dr. Ever!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

My mom has been his patient for over 20 yrs. And now I was under his care while pregnant. Two times I was in the ER. The first at 3 am, when I got there he was there ready to go. With his staff informed that I was coming and what was happening. The second time, he took me in a wheel chair to ER from his clinic himself . By far the best doctor out there. He cares for his patients like family. And to top it off, he responds to texts and email immediately. He facetimes after surgery to make sure all is fine, once you are home. Love him and all his staff !!

patient

Posted on September 16th, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Pierce for 19 years. He is one of a kind. He has taken good care of me and has shown in interest in who I am not just as a patient. His staff has all been with him as long as I have which speaks volumes of who is as a doctor and a person.

Dr. Pierce is awesome!

Posted on August 31st, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Pierce's for nearly 30 years. I would not trade him for any doctor in the world. Dr. Pierce is a patient advocate and makes sure you are taken care of every step of way. I will never forget the time I spent over 3 hours in another hospital waiting in the ER in so much pain I couldn't move. My best friend was with me (she also sees Dr. Pierce) and out of desperation she called Dr. Pierce to ask what we should do. Once Dr. Pierce asked all the right questions to determine if it was safe to move me, he advised us to go to Gottlieb. He had his nurse waiting for me with a wheelchair, looked at me, determined it was not gynocological and immediately got me in to see a surgeon. In less time then I spent waiting at the other hospital, the staff at Gottlieb had me prepped and wheeled in for an emergeny appendectomy. Who knows what could have happened had Dr. Pierce not stepped up to plate. I have had 2 successful pregnancies and my share of 'issues'. I am always confident that Dr. Pierce has my best interest at heart. Now that my daughter is also old enough to have her own gynocologist, she also sees Dr. Pierce. Would I trust my daughter's health to just anyone?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Pierce for over 30 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, truly cares about his patients, and is always available no matter what time of day! He's tops in my book! :)

Efficient and best care

Posted on August 24th, 2016

If you are under Dr. Pierce's care, be assured that you will be well taken care of. He will make sure that your delivery will be safe and as tolerable as possible. His staff are friendly and professional .

Patient

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr. Pierce is an amazing doctor. He takes time for all his patients, he is always available to them and will go above and beyond to do the best for them. His staff is knowledgeable and caring. I have been his patient for 5 years and highly recommend him.