A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pike is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pike, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Pike has 27 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Pike MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Pike practice?
- Dr. Scott Pike has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pike practices Urology near Greenfield, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Greenfield Urologists.