Dr. Scott Pinner MD Patient Reviews

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

December 22nd, 2010
very smart Doctor but he understands and relates to your needs
I was referred to Dr.Pinner after some heavy duty Thoracic surgery that involved a medication induced stroke., right away I was sent to the the Kaiser Vallejo rehab hospital it was hard work but looking back was essential to my physical and mental recovery especially those early morning gym sessions. he also had me work with Physio and speech therapists whenever I had a question he'd email me back and you know early on those emails were not always completely coherent, he also advised me on a safe and effective way to drive again. If you get really ill and I hope you don't, chances are you'll need some rehab., this doctor will do a fine job for ytou, I now walk, talk, drive, 3 years ago I was on a breathing machine.one of the best things about Dr. Pinner while he is usually very smart and business like, he also can switch modes and become friendly and chatty if you want to talk with the real person not a doctor.He seems to really understand patients needs and concerns more than many Doctors who perhaps are more into the Science of it all, which I am certain he is expert at too.recently i was in the Gym I was talking to a lady who's husband had suffered a stroke, she refused to believe that I too had suffered from a stroke. She said: "you seem normal- well I said a lot of good people helped me along the way meaning DrPinner and his team.