Learn more about Dr. Scott Pinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pinter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Pinter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pinter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pinter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Merrill Pinter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Pinter practice?
- Dr. Scott Pinter has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pinter practices Ophthalmology near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Ophthalmologists.