A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pinter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pinter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pinter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Merrill Pinter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Pinter practice?
- Dr. Scott Pinter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pinter practices Ophthalmology near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, IL and Champaign, IL.
See Bloomington Ophthalmologists.