A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pinter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pinter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pinter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinter graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pinter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pinter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Pinter practice?
Dr. Scott Pinter practices Ophthalmology near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, IL and Champaign, IL.
See Bloomington Ophthalmologists.