Dr. Scott Pinter MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2012
Unprofessional
Dr. Pinter was disrespectful and unprofessional. He was rude to me and yelled at me in front of my daughter when I asked for further explanation. He then proceeded to go into the hall and huff and puff and make comments about me to his staff. There was even a staff member who was making comments about us in the hall with our door open about us and discussing patient medical information loudly in the hall. I do believe this is illegal. I am an ICU nurse and I have never been treated so horribly by a doctor ever in my career. The staff should be have patience and be willing to explain information to you. It wasn't that I didn't believe him I just didn't understand some of the information.

July 15th, 2008
Good doctor
This doctor knows what he's doing. My case was very difficult and long and he not only diagnosed it correctly and treated it aggressively, but was readily available to answer my questions. THe office staff is extremely responsive, calling back in a timely manner. Dr Pinter and his staff will also return calls to your other doctors for consultation on treatment. This is one of the best practices I have ever been involved with.

April 26th, 2016