A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pittman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pittman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pittman graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Pittman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott K Pittman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott K. Pittman practice?
- Dr. Scott Pittman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pittman practices Anesthesiology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Anesthesiologists.