A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Plotkin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Plotkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott N Plotkin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott N. Plotkin practice?
- Dr. Scott Plotkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Plotkin practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsville, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.