Dr. Scott Podnos, MD
Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Good doctot show details Good doctot
by Sr on Aug 23rd, 2016

Thank you Dr.Podnos had fillers and BOTOX done very happy with my results 10 can't wait for my next treatment great doctor great staff mona and marisol are great

by Kathleen LaSalle on Aug 5th, 2016

Out of all the dermatologists I've been to in my life, Dr Podnos is by far the best. He is very thorough and meticulous, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Anytime he has performed MOHS surgery on my face, it has healed perfectly and you can't even tell where the stitches were. He really cares about his patients and makes sure you have the best outcome. He also has an amazing staff in Mona and Marisol. They are always there for you if you have any questions or concerns.

Best dermatologist in Boca! show details Best dermatologist in Boca!
by Ken and Mary Bailes on Aug 3rd, 2016

Dr. Podnos is an extremely caring and thorough doctor. He spends a great amount of time with both my husband and myself, listening to us very carefully and treating us with great skill. Dr. Podnos is a real person who knows who we are on every visit and also shares his life as we share our family updates. We are always treated with care and dignity. We trust our doctor and his wonderful staff. It is almost unheard of today to find a personal touch in professionalism and friendliness in a physician's office.We can't imagine going anywhere else!

by Joseph Harrison on Apr 1st, 2016

Scott and his staff are among the finest group of medical teams which I have encountered in my now longer than expected life span. The support staff is demonstrates the same high degree of professionalism as Dr. Podnos, His competence as a physician is met equally by his "bedside manner" and his obvious management skaills.

Dr. Podnos & staff are professionally reliable show details Dr. Podnos & staff are professionally reliable
by Ron & Terry on May 4th, 2015

Dr. Podnos is very knowledgeable about skin care. His exams and analysis are extremely thorough. He can convey information to the patient in an understandable way for the patient. The medical support staff in the office is also very helpful and understanding.