Dr. Scott Podnos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Podnos?

May 4th, 2017

Excellent MOHS surgeon

Very good surgeon and very efficient.

December 3rd, 2016

He did a botched up surgery on my 76 year old mom's face that we can't find a plastic surgeon to fix.

October 4th, 2016

2 visits and 2 Homeruns!!

Dr. Podnos has a warm bedside manner. He is smart and good at was he does. He acts like you are his only patient. His work is impeccable. He helped me once with Moh's surgery and I don't even have a scar. The second appointment is when he took something off of my face and scalp. No pain and terrific results! Staff is friendly too. Great experiences. 5/5 stars! :)

September 5th, 2016

Excellence

Dr. Podnos is kind and an excellent surgeon. He performed MOHs surgery on my nose. I was worried how it would look, but it has healed beautifully. Most people don't even realize these's a scar. I have recommended him to friends and they are all as happy as I am. And, soooo grateful that he makes the trip to Islamorada.

August 31st, 2016

Received Surgical Procedure That Takes Away A Skin Cancer

August 23rd, 2016

Good doctot

Thank you Dr.Podnos had fillers and BOTOX done very happy with my results 10 can't wait for my next treatment great doctor great staff mona and marisol are great

August 5th, 2016

Out of all the dermatologists I've been to in my life, Dr Podnos is by far the best. He is very thorough and meticulous, and has a wonderful bedside manner. Anytime he has performed MOHS surgery on my face, it has healed perfectly and you can't even tell where the stitches were. He really cares about his patients and makes sure you have the best outcome. He also has an amazing staff in Mona and Marisol. They are always there for you if you have any questions or concerns.

August 4th, 2016

Best dermatologist in Boca!

Dr. Podnos is an extremely caring and thorough doctor. He spends a great amount of time with both my husband and myself, listening to us very carefully and treating us with great skill. Dr. Podnos is a real person who knows who we are on every visit and also shares his life as we share our family updates. We are always treated with care and dignity. We trust our doctor and his wonderful staff. It is almost unheard of today to find a personal touch in professionalism and friendliness in a physician's office.We can't imagine going anywhere else!

April 1st, 2016

Scott and his staff are among the finest group of medical teams which I have encountered in my now longer than expected life span. The support staff is demonstrates the same high degree of professionalism as Dr. Podnos, His competence as a physician is met equally by his "bedside manner" and his obvious management skaills.

May 4th, 2015

Dr. Podnos & staff are professionally reliable

Dr. Podnos is very knowledgeable about skin care. His exams and analysis are extremely thorough. He can convey information to the patient in an understandable way for the patient. The medical support staff in the office is also very helpful and understanding.

July 25th, 2017