A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pomeroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pomeroy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pomeroy, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer (Medulloblastoma)
- CNS Tumor (Ependymoma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Rhabdoid Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomeroy graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Pomeroy has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beverly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Loren Pomeroy MD and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Pomeroy practice?
- Dr. Scott Pomeroy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pomeroy practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.