Learn more about Dr. Scott Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Portnoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portnoy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Portnoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Portnoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Portnoy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Scott Portnoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Portnoy practices Ophthalmology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kittanning, PA.
See Natrona Heights Ophthalmologists.