- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Portnoy is Excellent. Dr. Portnoy has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Portnoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Portnoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Portnoy practice?
Dr. Scott Portnoy practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Oakmont, PA.
See Natrona Heights Ophthalmologists and Natrona Heights Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Portnoy, Dr. Scotty Portnoy, Dr. Scottie Portnoy