Learn more about Dr. Scott Portnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Portnoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Portnoy
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Portnoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Portnoy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnoy graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Portnoy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Portnoy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Portnoy practice?
- Dr. Scott Portnoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Portnoy practices Ophthalmology near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Natrona Heights Ophthalmologists.