A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pratho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pratho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratho
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pratho, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratho graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Pratho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- North Texas Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Mason Pratho MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Pratho practice?
- Dr. Scott Pratho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pratho practices Family Medicine near Willow Park, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.