A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mitchell Press:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mitchell Press, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mitchell Press, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell Press graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitchell Press has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Press FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Mitchell Press practice?
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Press has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mitchell Press practices Urology and Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverhead, NY and Greenport, NY.
See East Setauket Urologists and East Setauket Surgeons.