Overall Review

3.2

September 29th, 2012
Steer clear of this QUACK!
I went see Dr. Press after several bouts of blood in my urine. Not only was his office staff surly and unprofessional, but once you meet the doctor you can see why. They mirror their employer. This behavior, however, is secondary to the borderline malpractice purpetrated by this joke of a doctor! After rushing me through the exam he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic, told me I had a UTI and blew me out the door. At the insistence of my wife I sought a second opinion and after an immediate Cystoscopy, I am now under going treatment for bladder cancer due to a small but highly aggressive tumor. Thank God my wife was smart enough to realize something was amiss, and shame on Dr. Press for his negligent and cavalier attitude toward his patients. His bedside manner is abysmal, his breath is atrocious, and his followup is non existent!Steer clear of this QUACK!

August 27th, 2011
Overall, an excellent experience. Explained diagnosis properly and made me fell comfortable during the exam. Will certainly go back for follow-up visits.

October 6th, 2010
Dr Press is great
My family has been seeing Dr. Press for over 15 years. He is the main urologist to see in town and is always kind and courteous. We give him our highest recc.

June 7th, 2010
Dr. Press cares !
My family has been seeing Dr. Press for over 13 years. He is always up on the newest technology and has received many accolades. He saved my Dad's life. He is the best.

June 4th, 2010
Excellent, caring doctor
Dr. Press was great. He took the time to discuss with me my problem and explainhow he would treat it. He is an expert in urinary incontinence. He gave me my life back.