A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pritzlaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pritzlaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pritzlaff graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Pritzlaff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Naval Hospital Cherry Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gregory Pritzlaff MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Pritzlaff practice?
- Dr. Scott Pritzlaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pritzlaff practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.