A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pruitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pruitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pruitt, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruitt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pruitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Pruitt MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Pruitt practice?
- Dr. Scott Pruitt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Pruitt practices Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.