Learn more about Dr. Scott Pruitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pruitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pruitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pruitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pruitt, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruitt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pruitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Pruitt MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Pruitt practice?
- Dr. Scott Pruitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pruitt practices Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.