Learn more about Dr. Scott Pruitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pruitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pruitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pruitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pruitt, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Transplantation
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruitt graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pruitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Pruitt MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott Pruitt practice?
- Dr. Scott Pruitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pruitt practices Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Surgeons.