A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Pulliam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Pulliam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Pulliam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulliam graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pulliam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Pulliam MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Pulliam practice?
- Dr. Scott Pulliam has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Pulliam practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.