A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Purinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Purinton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Purinton, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Purinton graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Purinton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Purinton MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Purinton practice?
- Dr. Scott Purinton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Purinton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Okatie, SC.
See Savannah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.