A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Puza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Puza, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Puza graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Puza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Walter Puza MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Puza practice?
- Dr. Scott Puza has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Puza practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Obstetricians & Gynecologists.