A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Quisling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Quisling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Quisling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quisling graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Quisling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gunnar Quisling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Quisling practice?
- Dr. Scott Quisling has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Quisling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.