A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Quisling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Quisling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quisling
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quisling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Quisling, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Quisling graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Quisling has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gunnar Quisling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Quisling practice?
- Dr. Scott Quisling has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Quisling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Orthopedic Surgeons.