2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Daniel on Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Dunn has provided me with excellent medical care over the past year. He listens well, communicates clearly, and spends an appropriate amount of time during an office visit. He even called me over the weekend to check on my progress which reflects his level of commitment and caring. He has treated me for a range of complex issues including chronic pain, depression, respiratory infection, and insomnia.

treating my anxiety with benedryl show details treating my anxiety with benedryl
by Sam on Oct 12th, 2014

My wife recently left me and took our two kids, my fear of their well being has been overwhelming me at work which is sales. Unempathetic, unwilling, practicing medicine on his own feeling of rightesousness insted of asking the patient what it will take to solve the problem. They keep throwing anti depressants, blood pressure medication, and antihistamines at me when one pill will take care of the issue. Not my first visit either folks, i habe been there seven times, sent to bgh once for the treadmill stress test and have spent endless money all for what? I dont want anyone to go through what i have at this office.