2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
HORRIBLE doctor for older patients show details HORRIBLE doctor for older patients
Aug 14th, 2016

Incompetent doctor who is lazy when it comes to elderly patients. Multiple misdiagnoses which nearly resulted in death over past 10 yrs and now completely misses CANCER because he is too lazy to run simple tests to determine cause of 6 month severe stomach pain. Instead prescribes stool softeners, laxatives and anxiety meds. Went to Sacred Heart/Spokane where doctors immediately perform tests, easily see cancerous tumors and perform emergency surgery but 6 months wasted time with Dunn results in advanced cancer stage that may not be able to cure.

by Daniel on Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Dunn has provided me with excellent medical care over the past year. He listens well, communicates clearly, and spends an appropriate amount of time during an office visit. He even called me over the weekend to check on my progress which reflects his level of commitment and caring. He has treated me for a range of complex issues including chronic pain, depression, respiratory infection, and insomnia.

treating my anxiety with benedryl show details treating my anxiety with benedryl
by Sam on Oct 12th, 2014

My wife recently left me and took our two kids, my fear of their well being has been overwhelming me at work which is sales. Unempathetic, unwilling, practicing medicine on his own feeling of rightesousness insted of asking the patient what it will take to solve the problem. They keep throwing anti depressants, blood pressure medication, and antihistamines at me when one pill will take care of the issue. Not my first visit either folks, i habe been there seven times, sent to bgh once for the treadmill stress test and have spent endless money all for what? I dont want anyone to go through what i have at this office.