Learn more about Dr. Scott Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Gibbs, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Gibbs, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Gibbs MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Scott Gibbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Gibbs practices Otolaryngology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, KY.
See Huntington Otolaryngologists.