Dr. Scott Greenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017
BEST DOCTOR EVER
I became aware of Dr. Scott Greenberg after a long an arduous search for a doctor who was not looking to take my knees, but who had alternative protocols that did not require drugs, pain pills and a lot of the things the medical industry is guilty of. Not only did he help me become ambulatory again (after a car accident), but he helped me balance my body, and shed an inordinate amount of weight I had gained from not being able to get around. He's pleasant to deal with; he does not string you along if he can't help you - he tells you so. But when he can and does help you, he expects you to be as knowledgeable as he is, so he makes sure he tells you all you need to know to make an informed decision. He's wholistic, and always improving, yet down to earth. I have referred several friends and associates to him who have had great success in working with him. I've yet to come across a doctor who matches him. He is so popular - but he takes the time with each patient to make sure they have what they need - so it may take a little longer to see him. But it is well worth the wait - of course if it's an emergency they go out of their way to accommodate you. Doctors should be studying him. They might learn something.

Very professional experienced doctor
Dr Greenberg is great, he listens to my problems and he does everything he can to make sure I get better. I have been seeing him for a while now for prolotherapy. I've seen many doctors in the past who couldn't do anything for me regardless of being well known and experienced. Dr Greenberg has been a breath of fresh air, he knows what he's doing and it's actually working so far! I had numbness in my legs and toes, and recently I've been feeling a lot more and moving things I couldn't before. I have no negative things to say about him, he's definitely a doctor I'd recommend to anyone going through similar issues.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCOTT GREENBERG
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF THIS WELLNESS CENTER FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS...GREAT DOCTORS....IN MY PURSUIT OF A DOCTOR FOR A KNEE DIAGNOSIS I HAD RECEIVED, I DECIDED I WOULD CONSULT WITH DR GREENBERG BECAUSE I PREFER 'NATURAL' HEALING AS OPPOSED TO DRUGS/SURGICAL REMEDIES.... I HAD STEM CELL AND PRP ON BOTH KNEES AND FEEL REMARKABLE, AFTER 6 MONTHS OF TREATMENT.. BECAUSE THIS PROCEDURE IS SO SUCCESSFUL ON MY KNEES, DR. GREENBERG IS NOW ADMINISTERING PRP IN MY NECK FROM A TRAUMATIC CAR ACCIDENT 35 YEARS AGO! I AM DAILY ABLE TO FEEL IMPROVEMENT IN MY NECK AND ABLE TO ROTATE FROM SIDE TO SIDE WITH MUCH MORE EASE .. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCOTT GREENBERG BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY SURGICAL DECISION.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SCOTT GREENBERG

February 22nd, 2017
Prolotherapy
the best treatment for pain in the world. Dr. Scott Greenberg is an expert in the muscular skeletal system, He is very personable and listens and spends time with you.. I have had Prolotherapy for ruptured disc, carpal tunnel, torn meniscus, whiplash, migraines. I have recommended this treatment to so many people. I stop people on the street if I see them in pain and tell them about what it did for me. if you are in pain, please trust Dr. Greenberg!!!!

August 23rd, 2016
Saved from a Double Knee Replacement!!
At age 49, I was told by my orthopaedic surgeon that I had Grade 4 arthritis in both knees and that knee replacements were the only option to remedy my pain long term. My knees were severely limiting me in every aspect of my life... and I was living with pain on a daily basis... so I eventually scheduled the surgery. But fortunately, a couple weeks prior to the surgery, a friend recommended Dr. Greenberg and convinced me to at least talk to him prior to my surgery. During the consultation, Dr. Greenberg thoroughly assessed the damage in my knees, and although it was severe, he felt confident he could help them to heal and regenerate cartilage with stem cell therapy and PRP. Despite feeling a bit skeptical, I canceled my surgery and decided to try Dr. Greenberg's treatment. Throughout the initial months of treatment, I definitely felt improvement, but still suffered from occasional flare-ups. But Dr. Greenberg remained confident that I was healing and that my pain and stiffness would eventually subside. And ultimately, he was right!! After 4 months, I started to feel significant relief in both knees. And now I'm 5 months out and have no pain and only slight stiffness (that continues to improve). This truly has been a miracle for me, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome so far. Dr. Greenberg not only saved me from radical surgery at a young age... but he also made it possible for me to return to my active lifestyle!! I would highly recommend Dr. Greenberg and believe he practices the medicine of the future!!

August 22nd, 2016
Stem Cell Therapy - knees
I struggled for 3 years with bad knees. At my first appointment with Dr. Greenberg, I could barely walk into his office. Dr. Greenberg treated me with Stem Cell Therapy and PRP injections to regrow the cartilage in both my knees. In just 4 months I can take daily walks, cut my grass, and sleep without pain or discomfort. I expect continued improvement as I receive more PRP injections and the Stem Cells continue to grow and heal my knees. I cannot tell you how happy I am with my improvement and grateful that I am no longer looking at a knee replacement.

May 19th, 2016
Athlete (Baseball)
Dr. Greenberg was great. I had chronic back pain for years. I had back promblems from when I was 14 to 19. It got to the point where I could barely walk up the steps and had to stop playing my sport. I've done multiple rounds of treatment with Dr. Greenberg for 3 month and it has changed my life completely. I never would've believed I could feel this good again. I have no pain and I'm back in the weight room and on the field. It's been truly amazing. I feel like I have a new back and new hips. I cannot say enough good things about the treatment. It is expensive if insurance does not cover but I'd do it to live everyday pain free.

April 7th, 2016
My Experience
WHAT I BELIEVE IS THESE ARE VERY CARING PROFESSIONALS. DR GREENBERG IS VERY SINCERE IN CURING YOUR ILLNESS OR HELPING AIDE IN REDUCING OR ELIMINATING YOUR PAIN AND DISCOMFORT. THE ENTIRE STAFF ARE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE, COUTEROUS AND CREATE A GOOD ATMOSPHERE. THE PROCEDURES ARE EXPLAINED AN YOUR RESULTS AND PROGRESS REVIEWED. I AM A PRETTY IMPATIENT MAN SO WAIT TIMES ARE A SMALL PROBLEM FOR ME. FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE SHOULDER AND NECK PROBLEMS,KNEE, BACK OR ANY SIMILAR DISCOMFORTS BEFORE COMMITTING TO SURGERY I WOULD RECOMMEND A VISIT AND CONSULATION WITH DR GREENBERG. i AM VERY SATISFIED AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.

December 17th, 2015
After years of battling debilitating back and neck pain with weakness in my legs, arms and hands, I learned of Dr. Greenberg’s practice and use of Prolotherapy/PTP. I arrived for my visit in severe pain and scared. Dr. Greenberg was caring, patient compassionate and insightful. He listened thoroughly to my history as well as the details of my lifestyle. I thought I had given up on numerous athletic and leisure pursuits, but Dr. Greenberg explained how treatment would both alleviate my pain and allow me to return to activities I’d given up. The thought of regaining my “old” life brought tears to my eyes. I had great results within days of my first treatment and now, only two months later, I am dramatically improved. I believe for the first time in five years that I will recover fully. Dr. Greenberg is very smart, highly professional and an excellent communicator. Additionally, he is kind and thoughtful. I could not be more pleased with my treatment, and I recommend him wholeheartedly.

November 29th, 2015
So Thankful for Dr. Greenberg!
Dr. Greenberg has been treating my severely arthritic knees with stem cell & PRP therapy. I don't limp anymore and can already feel a difference in my knees especially when I work (my job is extremely physical). I'm 3 months into treatment and look forward to how the future treatments will make me feel. He also got me off a synthetic thyroid medication & onto a natural one. I am feeling great! I haven't felt this good in years!

November 26th, 2015
I would recommend to all. Knowledgeable courteous and more importantly cured my ailment