A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hannum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hannum, Visit www.HannumVascular.com for more info is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannum graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hannum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Hannum DO is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Hannum practice?
- Dr. Scott Hannum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Hannum practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Haines City, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.