Learn more about Dr. Scott McGlynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McGlynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGlynn
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGlynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McGlynn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlynn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGlynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott McGlynn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott McGlynn practice?
- Dr. Scott McGlynn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott McGlynn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, GA and Baxley, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.