Learn more about Dr. Scott McGlynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott McGlynn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott McGlynn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McGlynn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGlynn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott McGlynn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Scott McGlynn practice?
- Dr. Scott McGlynn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Scott McGlynn practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, GA and Baxley, GA.
See Savannah Internists and Savannah Cardiologists.