Learn more about Dr. Scott Morin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Morin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morin
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Morin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Morin graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Bayside Hospital
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Morin MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Morin practice?
- Dr. Scott Morin has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Morin practices Otolaryngology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Otolaryngologists.