Dr. Scott Ross DO, DC Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Colorado Springs, CO

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Excellent experience!!! Best overall satisfaction!! Dr Ross and his staff really take care of their patients and pride in what they do!!

May 2nd, 2017
The BEST Pain Doctor
Dr. Ross has always been very concerned about me from the very first visit. He has always been very professional , polite, and interested in my issues. I recommend him all the time. He really is the BEST!

May 1st, 2017
Dr. Ross is awesome!!
Dr. Ross is such a caring compassionate doctor. He listened to my problem and quickly had a solution. He knows I am private-pay and keeping that in mind, he prescribes meds that fit my budget and are also effective. Because I am private pay, he gave me prescriptions on paper instead of sending them electronically to pharmacies where I would have had to pay for all of them at once. This doctor is just amazing in how much he cares! If you don't like him, it's because you want to be the Dr...

April 1st, 2017
Compassionate and knowledgeable
I am so thankful to have Dr. Ross as my new pain management Doctor. He actually took the time to listen to me and my concerns. He suggested other options for my pain other than pills. Thank you for giving me my life back.

March 22nd, 2017
Outstanding Care
The care I received was such as a patient was outstanding. Everyone was courteous, caring and professional. I have had back pain for years but now I am pain free. I am ecstatic and more active than I have been in a long time. Thank you Dr. Ross and your whole staff.

March 16th, 2017
Friendly, Professional & Very Helpful
From scheduling through check-out, the entire process was smooth and it was obvious that I was not just some number to the entire staff. Everyone was friendly and committed to making sure that all of my questions were answered and that I was well informed about what to expect and what I needed to do. I would highly recommend Dr Ross and his staff to anyone.

March 13th, 2017
He changed my life
He is a wonderful, compassionate, skilled, personable, respectful, and I can go on and on.

March 7th, 2017
Best Specialty Doctor in his field. Professional, knowledgeable, compassionate.

February 28th, 2017
Best pain specialist in Colorado
I've seen Dr. Ross for over 4 years and still travel 110 miles round trip to see him since I've moved because he's worth the trip. I am young and have complex Spine issues and he's the first doctor that truly took the time to come up with a treatment plan that has allowed me to keep active and working in a demanding profession. He really listens and tailors treatment to your individual goals. He is also the best when it comes to injections and other pain management procedures. Can't recommend him more.

February 28th, 2017
I have seen Dr. Ross several times now and he is nothing but excellent. He listens and he is concerned about one's well being.

November 19th, 2016
Refreshing to have a Dr.like Dr. ROSS,Who didnt rush me through like most dictors.I was very informed about my procedure and made sure i didnt have any questions. I was made to feel comfortable in a difficult situation with my back and hip.I would recommend Dr Ross to my fellow coworkers and family

August 27th, 2016
I feel like I was transported back to a time when a skilled, caring doctor was allowed to treat a patient without the hindrance and hurdles of an insurance company who has no personal contact or particular interest in the patient's welfare. Thank you Dr. Ross that to you I am not a statistic, but an individual. I am grateful for your expertise and compassionate response to my needs.