Learn more about Dr. Scott Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Solomon is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Solomon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Scott Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Solomon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Hematologists, and Atlanta Oncologists.