A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Solomon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Scott Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Solomon practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Hematologists, and Atlanta Oncologists.