A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Solomon, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott R Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Scott Solomon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Solomon practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Oncologists, and Atlanta Hematologists.