A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stevens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Stevens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Scott Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Orthopedic Surgeons.