A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Stevens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stevens
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stevens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Stevens, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Stevens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter Community Hospital
- Immanuel St Joseph'S - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Robert Stevens MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Scott Stevens has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Stevens practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mankato, MN.
See Mankato Orthopedic Surgeons.