A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Raber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Raber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Raber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raber graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Raber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Raber practice?
- Dr. Scott Raber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Raber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Radiologists.