Dr. Scott Rackett MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2017
Dr Rackett and his extraordinary team are absolutely wonderful. The level of care I receive is above and beyond. Dr Racket has an amazing balance of professionalism, kindness, and knowledge, all mixed in with the peaceful atmosphere that surrounds his office. A great experience, always!

June 16th, 2016
Love Dr. Rackett and his entire staff!

September 1st, 2011
Honest doctor. He is on time and cares. Very happy with his work, knowledge and bedside manner! You will be happy you went to him

May 31st, 2010
Very Thorough
Dr. Rackett is an excellent physician. He saw a little mole on my left leg that I have had since I was a little girl, took a sample of it, and come to find it it was Melanoma. Dr. Rackett found me an excellent surgeon at UCI. Dr. Rackett's office is an hour from our home, but I don't mind the drive because he and his office staff are excellent. Very professional, very thorough, and Dr. Rackett even went so far as to call me on the phone after my surgery to see if I was happy with the Dr. UCLA had recommended. My husband goes to him as well, and we both feel he goes above and beyond for his patients.

April 21st, 2010
Dr. Rackett saved my life!
I came to Dr. Rackett as a new patient for a full body skin check. I have no suspicion that any of my many many moles were odd, but with so many moles, I knew that it have been over a year since my last mole check. He found 5 suspicious moles, sent them in for biopsy and TWO were MELANOMA! Wow, was that a shock. He quickly referred me to a surgeon, top in his field to do the deep, wide removal, and I had to have a skin graft to help the skin heal. Dr. Rackett is professional, very thorough and many of my friends all see him. I continue to see him every three months for full skin checks, biopsies and excision of atypical moles, of which I have had about 5 of these.So, he saved my life, what greater recommendation could a doctor get?

August 31st, 2009
IPL Laser Treatments
I am 51 years old and my ethnicity is of Hawaiian Japanese descent. I have an olive skin tone, so I do have pigmentation in my skin which can make it difficult to have laser treatments. In the past I have been told that I look younger than my age, but I haven't been told this for the past few years. I thought to myself, "Ok, I'm just looking my age now." I decided to have IPL treatments to help smooth out my skin and reduce my brown spots. Since having my first IPL treatment, people have been telling me my skin looks so great! I have had 3 treatments, which is standard, and I am getting more compliments than I ever have before (on my skin improvement and looking young, 10 years younger!) An important quality of Dr. Rackett is that he does not over treat you. Once you start noticing results, you may become addicted, but Dr. Rackett did tell me that I would only need one more treatment. He does not suggest more treatments than he feels you need. He is very truthful in his advice. I love the office staff! They are always so pleasant! Patti, who does the treatments is excellent! She is gentle and caring, and takes the time to answer my many questions! an of course Dr. Rackett is the best!

May 11th, 2009
I have been to Dr. Rackett's office for the Beta peel and have had great results. Patti is the nurse who performs the peels and she is excellent. Dr. Rackett has also been great with my daughters for skin blemishes and moles. My daughters really liked Dr. Rackett. I was so happy with my peels that now I am going to do the IPL laser treatment to give me the finishing touches to my remaining brown spots and pores. People have noticed that my skin is smooth and pigmentation looks good. I will update you on the IPL treatments. I should be starting my first one in a few weeks and what I like about their office is they are very honest with the number of treatments you need. My friend went to another local dermatologist in the South Bay and had 5 treatments. Patti said we can see how the first treatment takes and I would probably only need one maybe two treatments at $300. I am thankful for their honesty!

February 14th, 2017