Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Rankin
Dr. Scott Rankin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Freeport, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rankin is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Maimonides Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital. Dr. Rankin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Rankin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Scott Rankin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Freeport, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Lester Ploss
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Freeport, NY 0.36 mi61
Dr. Gina Day
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
North Baldwin, NY 0.46 mi18