Learn more about Dr. Scott Raub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Raub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raub
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Raub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Raub, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raub graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Raub has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- St. Anthony Summit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Raub DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Raub practice?
- Dr. Scott Raub has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Raub practices Pain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Frisco, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Vail, CO and Edwards, CO.
See Frisco Pain Management Doctors, Frisco Physiatrists, and Frisco Sports Medicine Doctors.