Dr. Scott Raub Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Scott Raub?

Nothing warm and fuzzy about this guy.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

Since he is a DO who has supposedly been holistically trained, I was expecting a somewhat holistic approach to my care. Nothing could have been further from the truth. He was interested in only one thing: putting a label on the body part that I presented with (probable disc herniation in my back). He was visibly annoyed by my questions. He had no interest whatsoever in how this problem would impact my life, or more importantly, how I landed there in the first place. I tried to give him an impression of issues that had led up to the injury and he was completely uninterested. He GLARED at my husband for the apparent offense of his existence in the exam room with me. Seriously, go somewhere else if you want someone to care.

Posted on July 20th, 2016