A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rauch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
- Tourette Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauch graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rauch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Laurence Rauch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Rauch practice?
- Dr. Scott Rauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Rauch practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.