Learn more about Dr. Scott Rauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rauch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rauch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rauch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rauch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Somatoform Disorders (Briquet's Syndrome)
- Tourette Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rauch graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rauch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Rauch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Rauch practice?
- Dr. Scott Rauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Rauch practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.