Dr. Scott Ray DO Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Clearwater, FL

September 21st, 2015
dr. scott ray
staff need to pay more attention to being courteous

May 18th, 2015
He's awesome

October 25th, 2014
Great Experience
Dr Ray is very knowledgable and experienced provider. His office staff is very professional and friendly. I felt as they truly care about me. Fantastic experience! Thank you Dr Ray and staff!

December 5th, 2013
Very Below Avarage...
I have had Dr. Ray as my primary doctor for a very long time now more then 8 years and I just can take it any more, I have had enough...!!! To sum it up Dr. Ray is a very knowledgeable and trustworthy doctor, but his support staff and office staff are absolutely the most unprofessional, rude and just plain incompetent staff a doctor could possibly have running his office... After all this time I have lost confidence in this doctor because how could you be so oblivious to your incompetent support staff, either you really don't know or you really don't care... I truly believe the doctor is only as good as the staff he surrounds him self with... So, Good luck with this doctor and his staff... It's just not worth it...

April 18th, 2012
Horrible receptionist
I called in for an appointment as a new patient. Before she knew I was a new patient, she was able to get me an appointment in a few days. Once I told her I was a new patient, she laughed at me and told me she couldn't fit me in for over 1 month. Truely a very poor experience.

May 19th, 2011
Great Doc - HORRIBLE staff
Dr. Ray is fantastic. He's friendly, knowledgeable and interested. Nora, his PA is effective, though not particularly friendly. His office staff is an absolute nightmare. The front desk woman is awful, she's slow, gossipy and painful to deal with, his other medical staff is terrible and his office manager reminds me of a muppet in a bad mood. My chief complaint comes from one of his nurses making derogatory remarks about my tattoos and then judgementally asking me "WHY DO YOU THINK YOU NEED THAT?" when I asked for an STD test as part of my regular checkup. If you are over 80 and a woman they are a perfect fit for you, otherwise move on until Dr. Ray gets staff that matches his own level of professionalism.

February 3rd, 2011
The office manager for this doctor is a cold hearted calcuating woman. She does not belong in a health care setting. I hope when she is old and sick that her doctor refuses to treat her. I hope that happens to her parents also.

March 19th, 2010
Has a rude Physicians Assistant working at office. Name unknown but looked like he was overdosing on medications.