A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Regenbogen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Regenbogen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Regenbogen, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Regenbogen graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Regenbogen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ellis Regenbogen MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Regenbogen practice?
- Dr. Scott Regenbogen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Regenbogen practices Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.