A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Reichel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Reichel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reichel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichel graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Reichel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anthony Reichel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Reichel practice?
- Dr. Scott Reichel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Reichel practices Family Medicine near Rogers, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Rogers Primary Care Doctors.