A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Reichlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichlin
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Reichlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reichlin, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichlin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Reichlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon State Hospital - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Reichlin MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Reichlin practice?
- Dr. Scott Reichlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Reichlin practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Salem, OR.
See Salem Psychiatrists.