A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Reichlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reichlin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Reichlin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Reichlin, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichlin graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Reichlin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon State Hospital - Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Reichlin MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Scott M. Reichlin practice?
- Dr. Scott Reichlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Reichlin practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Salem, OR.
See Salem Psychiatrists.