A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Rens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Rens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Rens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rens graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rens has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Rens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Rens practice?
- Dr. Scott Rens has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Rens practices Family Medicine near Hull, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Center, IA.
See Hull Primary Care Doctors.