Orthopaedic Surgeon,

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I'm not sure how he was rated as one of the top orthos in a Denver Magazine? show details I'm not sure how he was rated as one of the top orthos in a Denver Magazine?
Jan 10th, 2014

In general, the doctor is very smug. He seems disinterested and makes you feel like you're wasting his time. He won't return calls about test results. After leaving FOUR messages requesting my test results I'm picking up my records and finding a different doctor.

Exceptional surgeon show details Exceptional surgeon
May 21st, 2013

He did extraordinary work but he spends little time with the patient & is very shy/arrogant, I can't tell which. His "bedside manner" needs great improvement.

GREAT DOCTOR! show details GREAT DOCTOR!
Sep 24th, 2012

I had gone to other doctors who weren't able to help me with my foot problem. Finally, a friend referred me to Dr. Resig. I was able to get in fairly quickly. He was able to diagnose my problem right away. I had surgery and I've never felt better!! Everyone in the office was so nice.

lkm show details lkm
Jun 6th, 2012

I had a total hip replacement and it has worked out beautifully!

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Resig was very thorough and compassionate. He suggested a non-surgical approach to my problem that is due to failure of surgery by another orthopedic doctor ten years before.It worked. I'm better. He is great!