Dr. Scott Richard MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015
Excellent Doctor/Surgeon
Dr Richard was extremely pleasant. he went through every detail about my wife's condition. And he did not under any circumstances give us the run around.

May 5th, 2015
WONDERFUL ,AWESOME PERSON,WITH A WONDERFUL STAFF...I JUST LOVE HIM

October 27th, 2012
Relocated to Philadelphia Area, now he won't
give you the time of day. Highly disappointed that after ovarian cancer recurrence I could not even contact him at his new hospital. He puts on a good show with hugs and kisses. But in retrospect I realize that he was generally hard to contact. He also used office and hospital staff as a firewall. Another reviewer stated his MO was to pawn patients off to his PA and staff. I am inclined to agree with that review. Now it appears he is building his resume - so be forewarned he may be here today but gone tomorrow.

July 13th, 2012
Awesome
I would recommend this practice to anyone. I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Richard as my surgeon and his caring personality and beside manner was extraordinary. He put me at ease and made me feel extremely confident.

May 31st, 2012
Great Doctor!!!!!!!

December 7th, 2011
Renewed My Belief
My PCP found an abnormality in my abdomen and had me get an ultrasound done. Once it was discovered that I had cysts on my ovaries, I started looking for an oncologist. I was highly recommended to see Dr. Richard from a family member. From the moment I met him and his staff, I knew he was the right doctor for me. He took care of me and my family. He was sweet and understanding and his hugs made my day. After the surgery, he told me that I had borderline tumors. I was scared that I would not be able to have anymore children at the age of 26. He was able to preserve my fertility so that my husband and I can try to have more children. I am so happy that I can finally say that I have met a doctor who I feel confident that he will take care of me. I love Dr. Richard and his staff and highly recommend him to anyone who needs him!

August 1st, 2011
Wonderful and Caring Doctor
Dr. Richard is a wonderful caring doctor that takes his time and is very personable. He is very thorough and answers every question and concern you might have. He cured my stage iv cancer! I would highly recommend him to anyone. I actually look forward to seeing him every 6 months for my check ups and scans!

February 2nd, 2011
Out of the five surgeries I have had, this was by far the best experience!

December 30th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
I was very nervous about my diagnosis. After meeting with Dr. Richard, he answered all my questions and explained my diagnosis and went over all my options. My surgery and post-op visit went very well, thanks to Dr. Richard. He is an amazing doctor, considerate, compassionate, and his hugs are very comforting too!!! :) I highly recommend Dr. Richard,... wish all doctors were like him.

July 31st, 2010
None Better
Simply put, Dr. Richard is a God-send. I can hardly express how grateful I and my family are for the quality of care he has provided to my mother. She was seen within 3 hours of calling to make an appointment. Through his examination, Dr. Richard correctly diagnosed my mother and set up pre op testing to happen immediately which enabled her to take advantage of a slot in the surgery schedule that had opened up on Thursday of the same week. He eased our fears with his knowledge and relieved our stress with his gentle wit. His follow-up care has been exceptional. He has met with my mother every morning since surgery to assess her condition. I truly can not imagine better than Dr. Richard -he is the ideal.

June 7th, 2010
This doctor's MO is to pass you off to PA and the rest of the staff after surgery

January 27th, 2010
another grateful patient
Dr. Richard's knowledge, training, skill and talent speaks for itself as he performed a robotic hysterectomy for me. But, he is caring, understanding, patient and so kind. Exactly what every cancer patient needs. For me, an unexpected gift in my new reality. Simply the best, and I cannot recommend him highly enough.