be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Richards, MD, FAAMA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Acupuncture, Retina Surgery, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richards accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- SelectHealth - 9 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Richards practice?
Dr. Scott Richards practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Richards, Dr. Scottie Richards, Dr. Scotty Richards