Learn more about Dr. Scott Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Richards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Richards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Richards practice?
- Dr. Scott Richards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Richards practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Kokomo, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.