Learn more about Dr. Scott Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richards
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Richards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott C Richards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Richards practice?
- Dr. Scott Richards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Richards practices Ophthalmology near Fort Wayne, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Kokomo, IN.
See Fort Wayne Ophthalmologists.