A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Richards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Richards, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Richards graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Richards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Courtney Richards MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott C. Richards practice?
- Dr. Scott Richards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Richards practices Ophthalmology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN.
See Ogden Ophthalmologists.